The Grant Boyhood Home is a historic house museum at 219 East Grant Avenue in Georgetown, Ohio. Built in 1823, it was where United States President and American Civil War General Ulysses S. Grant (1822-85) lived from 1823 until 1839, when he left for the United States Military Academy at West Point. In 1976, the house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Nine years later, it was designated a National Historic Landmark. It is now owned by a local nonprofit organization as part of a suite of Grant-related museum properties in Georgetown.